Xombie: Chapter 2 Xombie: Chapter 2

skills...

Wow. Literally all i can say. Absolutely amazing. *Deep state of kick ass shock*

Retarded Animal Babies 5 Retarded Animal Babies 5

I don't think i can stop laughing

THE funniest thing I've seen in a long long time. Everything about that episode had me in bits. Thanks :)

You are a F*cking Moron3 You are a F*cking Moron3

so so funny, it's the voice, gets me everytime

that is one funny movie, i love the pronunciation of the words, superb voice talents in there. The guy who reviewed, ahem, slammed this movie before me, his entry made me laugh almost as much as the movie. the movie is awesome though, A+ kind sir :)

Metroid Parody part 1 Metroid Parody part 1

sweet :)

haha the preloader totally rocked, my NES still does that to me all the time, haha, i thought i'd gone insane when it first started, the horrors of old game bugs had travelled from my NES to the pc. good stuff. the rest of the movie rocked as well, but that preloader made me nearly shit my pants :)

Heroes of Cybertron Heroes of Cybertron

wow

still amazing, everytime i see it.

CC fightclub CC fightclub

good stuff

i hope to god that you make the game and it looks this cool :) I cant wait for the next trailers.

Skater Dude Skater Dude

this is cool

even though it has no plot, it still rocks out, who says every movie needs a plot anyways ;), i love the 3d stuff as well. Maybe use the skills you have for a bigger project ? I think it could be something super cool, if you found the time. good stuff man.

Night of the sticky dead1 Night of the sticky dead1

not bad at all

the bullet kicked ass, i also really liked the wallet stealing scene, good stuff my man, and now im moving onto part 2. :).

EO's Rant EO's Rant

indeed

Good stuff. very poinient. Definatly gonna make me think twice about how I look at movies on here. I am struggling to learn flash myself and only wish I could come up with some of the stuff on here. Handled in a very mature manor, without all the usual "haters=shit", so and so sucks for voting a 0, etc etc, yeah, i like this a lot.

The old TN episode  2.2 The old TN episode 2.2

Super Sweet

such a good series so far, absolutely cool as fuck. keep it up man, i just wish i could make flash movies this good.

p.s. Refused rule, new beat is such a sick song.